Bifrangi S.p.A. manufactures hubs, gears and other parts for the automotive industry, obtained by hot pressing, heat treatments, shot blasting, mechanical processing and painting on steel.
The General Management of Bifrangi S.p.A. considers environmental protection a primary commitment to comply with.
To this end, Bifrangi S.p.A. adopts its own policies and strategies by operating in close synergy with Environmental Organisations, Local Authorities, Consortia, Suppliers, Customers, interested parties (Stakeholders) and its employees.
Bifrangi S.p.A. undertakes to guarantee the prevention of pollution, seeking the continuous improvement of its environmental performance, in the most scrupulous compliance with the requirements set forth in environmental legislation and other requirements the Company pledged to adhere to.
To give substance to its intentions, Bifrangi S.p.A. continuously applies and improves its Environmental Management System, which promotes the pursuit of objectives and strategic guidelines through the following activities:
1) act responsibly, in compliance with environmental legislation;
2) respect and apply the requirements of UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 standards;
3) evaluate corporate processes and activities; consequently set and pursue environmental innovation and improvement objectives;
4) further analyse environmental factors; noise, atmospheric emissions and water discharge generated by its moulding, heat treatment, sandblasting, mechanical processing and painting processes;
5) improve environmental impacts due to: atmospheric emissions, soil contamination, subsoil, groundwater, noise production, generation of electromagnetic fields and internal traffic. Optimise water consumption and waste management;
6) promote the efficiency and saving of energy resources;
7) apply the logic of risk-based thinking and of the life cycle perspective in the management of processes;
8) reduce the production of waste and increase the recycling and recovery of by-products;
9) further mitigate and, where possible, eliminate risks generated by the activities;
10) ensure the correct application of the technologies used, and, where possible, pursue the improvement of such technologies or the adoption of more advanced technologies from the point of view of the environment;
11) ensure that all personnel receive adequate training about, are aware and skilled pertaining to the requirements of the environmental management system, and understand the implications for their role in the Company and their behavior in the workplace;
12) select and promote the development of suppliers and contractors according to environmental principles, committing them to maintaining behaviours consistent with it;
13) perform checks, inspections and audits aimed at identifying and preventing any situations of non-compliance with the requirements of the environmental management system;
14) develop and implement safety plans containing measures and procedures necessary to prevent accidental or emergency situations and to contain their effects;
15) periodically review the Policy and application of the environmental system to assess its correctness and effectiveness, with a view to continuous improvement;
16) define improvement objectives and targets and implement the related programs, also through the assignment of responsibilities and the training of all personnel involved;
17) encourage meetings and guided visits to the plants, aimed mainly at students of different academic programmes, in order to promote knowledge of the Company and its activities by the public, with a view to a positive collaboration with all stakeholders;
18) improve its image and reputation on the market.
This Policy is shared with all the business partners of the organisation, as well as its Suppliers, Customers and stakeholders.
Mussolente, 30 October 2019
Bifrangi S.p.A. President